File synchronization is commonly used for home backups on external hard drives or updating for transport on USB flash drives. The automatic process prevents copying already identical files and thus can save considerable time from a manual copy. This step-by-step article describes how to configure Offline Files to synchronize use the software SyncToy. The software is free and very easy to use.
1. For step to use this software you just click Create New Folder Pair Tab
2. Browse Folder in your Drive target computer or notebook and Browse place where file you want backup synchronize, like USB flash drive, Hard drive external etc.
1. Browse Folder in your Drive target computer or notebook
2. Browse place where file you want backup synchronize, for example in hard drive external
3. Choose synchronize and click Next…
4. Give the name Folder synchronize, to easy manage file, and finally click Finish.